Welcome CMP Students

Please check the instructions for your first assignment.

ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS

Monday, July 16, 2007

Rapunzel's Quote

"In family life, be completely present."
Lao Tsu

I like this quote because when I was younger, my biological mother was really never there for me while growing up. She left me with my dad and grandparents when I was 5 days old. When I was around 4 years old she came around and asked who I was and left. I never saw her again until I was older. As I got older she called, wanted to see me and have a relationship with me. She wanted me to let her come into my life and to do things with her. She got mad at me because I told her, I couldn't do that because she was never really present in my life and I didn't know her. Still to this day I hardly have anything to do with her because she was never there for me, she's a stranger. So for everyone that wants to have a family life, be present for every little thing. Don't be a stranger because in the long run you will regret it.

1 comment:

PotatoHead said...

I really liked this quote. I feel family is very important and she seems to see the effects of what happens when your family is not there for you. As for the posting itself, I found a couple misspelled words and a word or two left out but as a friend it was super!