Welcome CMP Students

Please check the instructions for your first assignment.

ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Anna's Quote

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
Walt Disney

I have lived on this quote everyday for a few years now. In my past experience I have learned that no one else has control over your future but yourself. If you are willing to deal with whatever may stand in the way of your dreams and ambitions, you can overcome them and make your dreams a reality. Two years ago I never would have thought I would be back in school and doing something with myself...but look where I am now. It hasn't come easy, and there are days I would just like to give up. But if you have the support of the people you love around you, you can accomplish anything.

3 comments:

PotatoHead said...

I thought this quote was meant for everyone in life. The spelling was good and her format easy to understand.

Terri Herrod said...

you need to replace the number 2 with written word

Terri Herrod said...

good quote one that could be used by everone.