Welcome CMP Students

Please check the instructions for your first assignment.

ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS

Friday, July 13, 2007

matthew's quote

"It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required."
Sir Winston Churchill.



This is a quote that means a lot to me. I learned the value of the quote when I was taking care of my Grandparents. I worked hard to help my grandfather stay happy, clean, and content. In trying to do these things, there were things that I didn't think I could do, but I had to. So I did it in order to make my grandfather happy and comfortable.

6 comments:

PotatoHead said...

Great quote Matt. I always liked the way you took care of your grandpa till his passing. That was wonderful. There isn't enough people out there like that.

Rapunzel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rapunzel said...

Great Quote Matt. I like and respected the way you always took care of your granfather and your brother's kids. That's wonderful. The world needs more people like you, that's loving and caring. If your grandpa was still living, he would be proud of you.

Tammy said...

Your quote is wonderful. The world needs more people like you.

Sherry said...

Matt I realy respect you for taking care of your grandparents it's not an easy job an you know that they appreciated it.

The man with few answers said...

That's awesome Matt. Knowing that about you now, just makes me respect you more.