Welcome CMP Students

Please check the instructions for your first assignment.

ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS

Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Golden Rule

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you,do ye even so to them:for this is the law and the prophets"
(Matthew 7:12)

This can be paraphrased as
"Do onto others as you would have them do unto you."
Author Unknown

I first heard this quote from my Grandmother, and it has been the rule of my life. I have found that if you treat people with courtesy and respect, then you are more apt to be treated the same. All my life I have been faced with different circumstances, due to family, friends, coworkers and children. There have been hard times and good times and this simple rule has been my guide. I believe hat if the world were to follow this basic rule we would have peace on earth.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I totally agree. This is a quote everyone should live by.