Welcome CMP Students

Please check the instructions for your first assignment.

ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS

Thursday, July 19, 2007

"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Brandi Snyder


My mom passed away 5 years ago and I was the person taking care of her. At the time, I thought that I wouldn't be able to take care of her because it was too hard but I did. I used to say all the time how my mom always made me mad and I didn't want to take the responsibility of caring for her. But right before she died, she said you don't know what you have until it's gone. Well, I think about that everyday and I realize that at that point in time I was the world to her. I really miss her.

3 comments:

Rapunzel said...

I like your quote. It explains itself. People don't really know important someone or something means to them until its to late.

Tammy said...

Your quote is so true..live for today.

Terri Herrod said...

I love your quote, it means alot to me because I lost my Dad about 4yrs ago. I spent alot of time with him when I was young. There were three girls in the family and I was the tomboy. Dad took me hunting and fishing and taught me how to work on cars. Now that I am older I don't have him to talk to, and I miss him.