Welcome CMP Students

Please check the instructions for your first assignment.

ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lorenna Freeland

"God grant me the serenty to accept the thing I can not change the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."

"St Paul the apostle"

I like this prayer because we always want things to change, hopefully for the better,
There will always be something in this big old world that we don't like. I know that I can't change the world but I can change my life and the way I would like it to be.

"Do not go where the pathway lead. Instead go where there is no path and leave a trail."
" Ralph Waldo Emerson"

We have to make our own way paths in our lifetime. We can't always be followers.

1 comment:

Terri Herrod said...

The serenity prayer has got me through many a tough times. I woke up every more and would repeat this prayer and manage to make another day.