Welcome CMP Students

Please check the instructions for your first assignment.

ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

“Enjoy who you are. Don't hate yourself for what you aren't.”

I really like this quote and try to live by it everyday because I use to hate myself for looking like the way that I do. I wanted to be like all of the other girls who were models. I struggled with self image and I still do. This quote kind of inspires me to enjoy who I am and stop wanting to be like other people. I now believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way, just not everyone sees it. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am trying to live by this quote and love myself for who I am because sitting around and wanting to look or be like others is a waste of time and will never happen. So enjoy who you are because you only have one life to live and it's to short to worry about wanting to be someone other than yourself.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Very wise quote...we should all follow it.